Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Colour Diary - Cream

Cream is the colour that I am. Cream is all that I have ever known. I stand in queue’s and lines and wait. I wait, forever staring at the cream coloured walls and at the cream coloured chairs and I forget that I once was outside these walls, because the cream coloured walls hypnotise me. When I talk to the woman at the end of the queue she says in her cream coloured voice from behind her cream coloured glasses that I am in the wrong building. Doesn’t she know! Its not possible to exist outside these walls. They have existed forever and I feel like staring into her cream coloured eyes and yelling at her that I can’t leave without what I came for. But she doesn’t understand because her cream coloured life has no time for angry people and her walls need to be pristine and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment