Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Colour Diary - Aliminium silver

Aliminium silver is the colour I feel today. Aluminium silver is the colour of a can of soft drink. A can of soft drink that is the tool of somebodies practical joke - that has been shaken up and is buckling. The can with its contained pressure. Silver is the colour that leaves me anxious and itchy to finish and accomplish but can't because the practical joke is on me and I am the can of drink. I am everything at once, I am the practical joker and I am the unsuspecting friend. I am the person who finds this funny and I am the person who doesn’t think it’s funny that they are wet and sticky and that there clothes are ruined, but I smile anyway because I don’t want to offend. I am all at once because I can’t accomplish anything with so much going on. I think I’ll go and wash my clothes and face and think of revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment