Saturday, August 8, 2009

A river that isn't on the map

There is a new thing that I know, this thing I know, this new thing. It is like a river that is hidden away and not often seen. Nobody knows but me, they cannot swim in this river and they cannot fish in this river. They cannot be near this river because the map does not show where it is. The map that has directions. The river is long and winding, it is muddy brown, it is hard to see to the bottom of the river. I don't like swimming in rivers because I don't like to feel things brushing against my feet and not know what it is. My imagination says that it is an eel or a snake. It is an animal that is making to eat my feet, that tasty treat. I don't like swimming in this river so it is a waste for me to know where it is. This new thing that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment